- Get deep into your practice with Jess LeBlanc, founder of Embodied Adventure, a yoga-focused initiative
- Hike the Maya Mountains and learn about the many uses of all the trees and plants
- Go river tubing through the jungle and slide down natural waterslides at Ben's Bluff
- Trek through Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, the world's first and only jaguar preserve
- Climb ancient Mayan ruins and see the forest from above
- Hand-pick cacao and grind it on traditional Mayan stone
- Snorkel the world's largest living reef; glimpse tropical fish, rays, eels, lobster, nurse sharks, and the invasive lionfish
- Marvel at the Tiger Fern double waterfall and overnight at the Tiger Fern peak in a tent or under the stars
- Learn about the trees, plants, corals, animals, and ecological connections of Belize's biodiversity rich rainforests and reefs
- Explore tropical fruit gardens, complete with tangerines, sugarcane, bananas, cacao, breadfruit, oranges, and more
- Experience the real contemporary culture of the Mestizo, Creole, and Garifuna, plus learn about some Mayan traditions that have survived until present day
- Kick back in a hammock and enjoy the Belizean way of life, both while in the jungle and on an island caye
- Enjoy the Belizean staple of rice & beans, stew chicken, potato salad, and plantains; also feast on fry jacks, salbutes, garnaches, and fresh tortillas
Daily yoga practice, beautiful accommodations, airport pick-up, all in-country transportation, all meals, snacks, all park/protected area fees, all guiding fees, cultural activities, sustainability learning, participation in conservation programs, field notebooks, t-shirt, and expert trip leaders
Nov 3 - 10
Nov 24 - Dec 1
May 5 - 12
Oct 13 - 20
$1975 USD per person
(Contact us for discounts on groups of 3 or more)
We're always here to help
Day 1: Arrive Belize City Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport and head into the city for soca music and nightlife.
Day 2 & 3: Head down the Western highway into the jungles of Cayo where we will see incredible biodiversity. Climb Mayan ruins, visit hidden waterfalls, and go river tubing through villages.
Day 4 & 5: Cruise the Hummingbird Highway towards the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary and Jaguar Preserve - the world's first and only reserve dedicated specifically to jaguars. Experience true jungle acoustics on a night hike. Swing on vines and learn how to survive off of cohune nuts and fresh water. Go river tubing through the beautiful reserve and slide down a natural waterslide at Ben's Bluff. Hike to the most amazing natural feature in the forest: the Tiger Fern double waterfall. Top off all of these experiences with a visit to Maya Centre, where we will participate in making chocolate from cacao fruit we pick from the trees, while learning about the traditions of the Mayans from modern Maya.
Day 6, 7, & 8: Take a boat to Caye Caulker, the largest of the three islands that TREE visits, and the one with the most restaurants, bars, and activities. Visit Hol-Chan marine reserve and swim with nurse sharks and stingrays at Shark Ray Alley.
Day 9: Take one last dip in the Caribbean Sea before taking the boat back to the mainland. Depart from Belize City Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport.
Support local sustainable businesses, Protected Areas Conservation Trust contribution, Cockscomb Wildlife Reserve contribution, Maya Center village contribution, Hol-Chan reserve contribution, sustainable practice snorkeling, locally-sourced food
Belize City - Princess Hotel
San Ignacio - Cahal Pech Resort/Parrot Nest Lodge
Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary - camping or cabins
Caye Caulker - The Club at Caye Caulker
Three daily meals, snacks, local cuisine, vegetarian/vegan options
Fuel efficient SUV or van; high-speed ferry boat
-Styles: Flow, Power Flow, Ying Yang, Restorative
-Completed yoga teacher training in Bali in 2014 and began teaching shortly after.
-Style draws on my dance background, creating movements that flow naturally into each other to create strength and flexibility in the body and mind
-Favorite thing about teaching yoga is the inherit mind-body connection that creates body awareness and self-awareness that ultimately leads to self -love
Join this trip by putting down a deposit or by booking in full
*Please read the terms and conditions before booking and ensure you will have adequate medical insurance and a valid passport