- Get deep into your practice with Jess LeBlanc, founder of Embodied Adventure, a yoga-focused initiative
- Hike the Maya Mountains and learn about the many uses of all the trees and plants
- Go river tubing through the jungle and slide down natural waterslides at Ben's Bluff
- Trek through Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, the world's first and only jaguar preserve
- Climb ancient Mayan ruins and see the forest from above
- Hand-pick cacao and grind it on traditional Mayan stone
- Snorkel the world's largest living reef; glimpse tropical fish, rays, eels, lobster, nurse sharks, and the invasive lionfish
- Marvel at the Tiger Fern double waterfall and overnight at the Tiger Fern peak in a tent or under the stars
- Learn about the trees, plants, corals, animals, and ecological connections of Belize's biodiversity rich rainforests and reefs
- Explore tropical fruit gardens, complete with tangerines, sugarcane, bananas, cacao, breadfruit, oranges, and more
- Experience the real contemporary culture of the Mestizo, Creole, and Garifuna, plus learn about some Mayan traditions that have survived until present day
- Kick back in a hammock and enjoy the Belizean way of life, both while in the jungle and on an island caye
- Enjoy the Belizean staple of rice & beans, stew chicken, potato salad, and plantains; also feast on fry jacks, salbutes, garnaches, and fresh tortillas
Daily yoga practice, beautiful accommodations, airport pick-up, all in country transportation, all meals, snacks, all park/protected area fees, all guiding fees, cultural activities, sustainability learning, participation in conservation programs, field notebooks, t-shirt, and expert trip leaders
$1975 USD per person
($2549 USD for flight included option)
We're always here to help
Day 1: Arrive Belize City Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport and head into the city for soca music and nightlife.
Day 2 & 3: Head down the Western highway into the jungles of Cayo where we will see incredible biodiversity. Climb Mayan ruins, visit hidden waterfalls, and go river tubing through villages.
Day 4 & 5: Cruise the Hummingbird Highway towards the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary and Jaguar Preserve - the world's first and only reserve dedicated specifically to jaguars. Experience true jungle acoustics on a night hike. Swing on vines and learn how to survive off of cohune nuts and fresh water. Go river tubing through the beautiful reserve and slide down a natural waterslide at Ben's Bluff. Hike to the most amazing natural feature in the forest: the Tiger Fern double waterfall. Top off all of these experiences with a visit to Maya Centre, where we will participate in making chocolate from cacao fruit we pick from the trees, while learning about the traditions of the Mayans from modern Maya.
Day 6, 7, & 8: Take a boat to Caye Caulker, the largest of the three islands that TREE visits, and the one with the most restaurants, bars, and activities. Visit Hol-Chan marine reserve and swim with nurse sharks and stingrays at Shark Ray Alley.
Day 9: Take one last dip in the Caribbean Sea before taking the boat back to the mainland. Depart from Belize City Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport.
Support local sustainable businesses, Protected Areas Conservation Trust contribution, Cockscomb Wildlife Reserve contribution, Maya Center village contribution, Hol-Chan reserve contribution, sustainable practice snorkeling, locally-sourced food
Belize City - Princess Hotel
San Ignacio - Cahal Pech Resort
Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary - camping
Caye Caulker - La Isla Resort
Three daily meals, snacks, local cuisine, vegetarian/vegan options
Local buses, rental car, high-speed ferry boat
Jess embodies both the Spiritual and Science based practices of Yoga and aims to integrate asana, meditation, mind-body medicine, visualization, philosophy, functional movement and somatic awareness as modalities for deeper connection and positive energy flow. She teaches a movement practice that is fluid and dynamic, encompassing healing both the anatomy / physiology of the body as well as one's relationship to Self. You can expect to flow and move sensually through your practice, Jess encourages you to truly feel free to express, explore and enjoy your own unique experience. Her classes ebb and flow to create a safe space that is inclusive and accommodating to all levels while encouraging kindness, play and lots of love. Her ultimate desire is to support you in learning how to lead and transform from your heart.
Words from Jess:
"There is nothing more exciting for me than exploring new places and guiding others to discover more of themselves. Watching people come alive from the inside out and to witness their spirit alive and joyful, to see them move their bodies, feeling + sensing, surrounded by beautiful natural elements and landscape absolutely lights me up! Offering adventures like this one restores my hope in humans and for this planet. I know that when we become kinder and more loving toward ourselves and invest in our growth, knowledge + wellness, we then also become kinder and more loving to others and our beautiful Mother Earth. Community is everything and we are better together, this I know for certain! Can't wait to meet you, laugh until our bellies hurt + feel fully alive, present in the moment in a stunning place like Belize."
Join this trip by putting down a deposit or by booking in full
*Please read the terms and conditions before booking and ensure you will have adequate medical insurance and a valid passport